The Clothesline Project: Goshen
The Clothesline Project is a visual display of t-shirts created by survivors of intimate partner violence, or by the friends or family members of victims. Please come walk-the-line and help us increase awareness about the impact of violence in people's lives; celebrate the strength of survivors; and break the silence that often surrounds domestic violence.
The Clothesline will be on display at locations throughout Orange & Sullivan counties during Domestic Violence Awareness Month:
• October 1st - Goshen (Orange County Gov't Center)
• October 4th - Port Jervis (Veterans Square Park)
• October 8th - Middletown (Galleria at Crystal Run)
• October 10th - Newburgh (Cornerstone Family Health Center -and- St. Luke's Hospital)
• October 23rd - Newburgh (Safe Homes/Neighborhood Business & Resource Center)